Developing the Value of Human Capital
Patrick J. Benac
5705 Independence Ave. Portage, IN. 46368
A professional with over 35 years of professional experience, Patrick Benac understands the complex and interconnected nature of organizational culture, employee engagement, worker productivity, and employee turnover.
What makes Patrick unique is his pragmatic approach to organizational problem solving. Patrick utilizes current professional and academic literature, 35 years of real-world experience, context assessment, and input from managers and employees to determine an individualized, best plan of action. This pragmatic approach ensures that employee engagement, productivity, and retention are maximized for each client.
Human Capital Development:
• Org. culture design and implementation
• Recruiting philosophy and strategies
• Interviewing strategies and techniques
• Onboarding program development
• Engagement benchmarking • Leadership development
• Development of performance metrics
• Employee turnover mitigation
• Communication planning and delivery
• Culture alignment
INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT – (2016 TO PRESENT)
Organizational culture development and employee engagement initiatives for a medium-sized manufacturing facility, and several medical practices.
• Developed recruiting profiles for engagement-prone employees.
• Developed interview strategies for interviewing prospective employees.
• Developed engagement-centered onboarding program for new employees.
• Coached leaders on engagement-building and effective leadership.
• Worked with leadership to develop performance metrics tied to corporate culture, job performance, and compensation structure.
• Developed communication strategies for effectively implementing culture change.
• DBA, Business Administration, Argosy University
• MBA, Business Administration, Argosy University
• BA, Environmental Management, University of Maryland
Contact Us page to tell us what we’re doing right, or what we can improve on.